Terms of service
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PATRONS
For your safety and enjoyment at Vythiri Park, please carefully read all the rules before you book/
Failure to follow any of the regulations, conditions, and instructions set forth below may result in
injury to yourself and other individuals. Individuals not following Park rules and safety
subject for immediate expulsion from the Park without refund
- You by your participation accept and acknowledge the inherent risks of the rides and attractions
- Admission price includes entry to Adventure Park and covers all rides and attractions but
Fish spa, food and beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Published ride and attraction operating times may change without notice and ride queue wait
- Adventure Park does not provide refunds. Refunds are not issued due to adverse and/or inclement
- No alcohol or drugs of any type are permitted to be brought or sell into the park.
- No commercial food is permitted to be brought into the park (e.g. McDonalds, Subway, Fish &
- No Animals, with the exception of accredited guide and accredited assistance dogs may enter the
- Adventure Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive
queue line jumping, stealing, vandalism, unsociable behaviour including unsocial language,
signs of intoxication and/ or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride
ride safety instruction signage or failure to comply with these conditions of entry.
- Photographs, videos and sound recordings must be for your own private use and not for any
- Safety Instructions: For your own safety & to avoid injury, you must comply with the
& adhere to health & height requirements posted at each attraction. Due to your height or weight
be able to enjoy certain rides due to safety restraint.
- Please follow the warnings & instructions given by the ride operators..
- Stay seated until the ride comes to a full & complete stop.
- Please keep all limbs within the interior of the vehicle. Utilize all safety devices to include
harness & safety bars.
- Please be careful not to push or move ahead of others in the queue. Queue jumping is strictly
- Please note that you may get wet in some attractions.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with certain pre-existing health issues, guests with
footwear, eyewear or any hard or sharp objects are not permitted on any waterslides and may be
some rides and attractions.
- Patients with medical conditions are responsible for accessing whether or not they can
seek medical advice if uncertain.
- For hygiene considerations, we require that all children who are not toilet trained must wear
nappies whilst using aquatic facilities.
- Any patron who has suffered from diarrhoea within the last 48 hours must not use water rides and
- You must act with consideration both for yourself and for other guests and please refrain from
that could affect the safety of fellow guests.
- You must obey all warnings given by Adventure Park staff including all written and verbal
- Parents and guardians are required to actively supervise their children at all times.
- You must use all ride safety equipment as instructed by staff when participating on rides and
- We will not be responsible for any loss of personal property. Lockers are available.
- We the owners and operators of the premises are not liable for and irrevocably release us from
from death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever
negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.